Want Us To Contact You?
Virginia Tax Forms
Note for 2009 tax returns. All Virginia State tax returns are required to be electronically filed. Click Here for our new client special coupon which includes a Federal 1040 and state tax preparation with state e-filing. We have provided these links to 2008 Virginia Tax forms for your benefit. The information provided therein is subject to the terms and conditions of the provider, the Virginia Department of Taxation
Bookmark This Page, as we will continuously update as additional forms become available for the tax year.
Download Instructions: Click on the link(s) below to download the PDF file. If your download does not start automatically, right click the file name and choose the ‘save-as’ option.
1. 760 – Resident Individual Income Tax Return
2. 760ES – VA Estimated Income Tax Payment Vouchers
3. 760IP – Virginia Automatic Extension Payment
4. 760PY – Part Year Resident Individual Tax Return
5. 763 – Nonresident Individual Income Tax Return
6. 763S – Claim for Individual Income Tax Withheld
7. 765 Schedule L – Unified Nonresident Income Tax Return List of Participants
8. 765 – Unified Nonresident Individual Income Tax Return
9. 770 – VA Fiduciary Income Tax Return
10. 770ES – Virginia Estimated Income Tax Payment Vouchers For Estates & Trusts
11. 770IP – Virginia Fiduciary and Unified Nonresident Automatic Extension Payment
12. CU-7 Form & Instructions for Virginia Consumer’s Use Tax Return for Individuals
13. Schedule ADJ – VA Schedule ADJ
14. Schedule CR – Credit Computation Schedule for Forms 760, 760PY, 763 and 765
15. Schedule OSC – Credit for Tax Paid to Another State
16. 762 – Return of Tangible Personal Property, Machinery and Tools, and Merchant’s Capital – for local taxation only